Friday 27 March 2015

Jack's persuasive letter

Dear Grandma,

Imagine me being able to have more time to play out, imagine you not having to walk to find me, imagine me not having to come home all the time to tell you where I’m going. Well you have the power to buy me a phone. 

Firstly I think I should have a phone, and then I can keep in touch with you so I won’t have to keep going home to tell you were I’m going.
  
The other reason why I think I should have a phone is because it will be more helpful for you so you won’t have to keep walking to find were I am then if I have a phone you will just have to call me. 

In despite of all the good things of having a phone, some people might think it might be expensive and would be a waste of money on credit. What price can you put on the safety of a child?

If you want to know where I am, if you want to make sure I am OK, if you want me to let you know where I am then I suggest you buy me a phone to do all that.


From



Jack G

No comments:

Post a Comment