Friday 27 March 2015

Yara wants to go to Blackpool

Dear mum/dad,
                            Imagine all of us going to a place where you’ll never want to come away from; imagine all of us as a family chilling and having fun, imagine us learning more things about Black pool than normal? Do you want all these things to happen? Yes? Then read on!

Firstly, if we go to Black pool we can learn way more about it then we do now. Specifically, we’ll learn about how long the journey is and how much it is from England and we’ll learn about how many play parks there are too.

In addition, after all my hard work, I do think I deserve it! Don’t you? I’ve done extra minutes even though I don’t want to and I have been working extremely hard for a brilliant SAT result. By the way, if I have a really good SAT result wouldn’t you agree to go there?
Furthermore, there are lots of places in Blackpool which are definitely fun and since we, mostly me, have worked our socks off, I think we deserve it. Did you know that allot of people go there and come back saying it was spectacular, is that fair on me not to go?

I know you would say it costs too much but if you want me to feel like I’m rewarded for good, hard-work, if you want me to feel like I’m not the only one not going to Blackpool, if you want us as a family to have an amazing time, then I advise you to forget about the money /expense and start thinking about going! We will feel ever so happy! Happy because we have gone to Blackpool!

If you want me to feel like I’m rewarded for hard work, if you want to learn about different things about Blackpool, if you want us to have such an amazing time there, then I’m willing for this request to be purchased! Let me know what you suggest.
                                                                                                                                            Yours sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                Yara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment