Friday 3 October 2014

Viking Quest Diary enrty



February 7th 793 AD

Dear Diary,

Just after sunset, on a windy day in Norway, our chief scattered us all around the posh room.
“Alright then Vikings, I have heard of a little Island called Lindisfarne it belongs to monks and nuns and it’s their beloved monastery. He announced to everyone, I would like all of you to raid the monastery. My eyes skimmed around the room. What I could see wasn’t good. “The first one of you to build their ship, loot the monastery and voyage back without perishing would be heavenly rewarded”.
With every one rushing back, thinking about how they are going to build their ship I was  the only one standing there hoping I wasn’t going to perish. The chief asked me and my friends very quietly if we would like to take the loan. Thinking very hard, my mind about to explode, I decided to take the loan that was generously given to me and my freinds. My friends Elena, Catla, Burte and Astrid didn’t take the money because they would have to give it back in full return. I took the silver even though I had to give it back in full return. Getting a navigator to help me on the way that was why I took the loan. Another reason why I took the loan is because I needed to get timber wool ect to build my long ship where ever I was going to stay.

Once everyone had chosen where they are going to stay I had chose to stay in Strandbarne because it was heavily wooded.

Nafisa

5 comments:

  1. Is my writing good because so far nobody has made a comment on it.

    Nafisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's looks very neat, tidy and it also wants to make me read on. Well done :)
    Sumayya.M Y6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nafisa, you've used lots of subordinate clauses at the start of sentences-GREAT! Next time, try to think very carefully about the tense you need to write in in each sentence. :-) Miss M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Nafisa has done very well in her writing because she has done approximately 2 embedded clauses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Nafisa is very confident with her subordinate clauses.

    Aribah

    ReplyDelete