Thursday 14 November 2013

Amar 100WC Remembering

100 word challenge Four years of death, many of my friends died; in that terrifying war, survivors had no hope of living. We nearly made it; it was just a trick. That day wasn’t a good day to die; a person should never experience that day in their life. After the war, there was something I came across in my life and that was a red poppy. On the eleventh of November I celebrate that day but every time I go it screws me up inside; it reminds me when I was inside that war and there was nothing to help......

2 comments:

  1. You've worked really hard this week to be able to include semi-colons in your writing. We'll done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amar,

    Thank you for entering the 100 Word Challenge this week. You've written a powerful first person account from the point of view of a soldier. You have shown great empathy and understanding of a how a soldier might of felt, especially the fact that a lot of the feelings would never truly go away.
    Well done!
    Mrs Stones
    http://bradfordschools.net/blog/miriamlord100wc/

    ReplyDelete