Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Unknown ?...

The Unknown?... While fleeing, feeling scared, we met an unusual person who didn’t look like a customary human. I stopped. Suddenly it started to go leaden and the wind was breezing, trying to push me to the abnormal person. Consequently, while Lily was just standing there staring at me, the person said hello in a brutal way. HH A murder of black pigeons sawed over my head. The strange figure, who was asking us questions, mysteriously whilst revealing his ,true ,identity and started to preach closer and closer. Pinch by pinch nerves enter my body and made Lily turn a yellowy pale colour........ ST

2 comments:

  1. Some great embedded clauses and I really like your 'murder of pigeons'. Just check the grammar in your final 2 sentences.

    ReplyDelete