Thursday 14 November 2013

Ayesha

Remembrance Dear Charlie, I am writing to you to see if you are all right. Luckily, you’re not ill or anything. Hopefully, everything is ok, I’ve been hearing lots about you on TV and I hope you’re not going to fall ill. Please don’t get hurt. Another reason, why I was going to write to you is to ask you when you are coming back? Your children, mischievous Amy and kind Anna, have been waiting to see you. You are always working so hard to save our country. Well done!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You've chosen to write a letter and stuck to the genre well. You've started sentences with adverbs well. Keep working on the embedded clauses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannah team 100wc17 November 2013 at 14:15

    Hello, thank you for your 100wc entry. It was very imaginative and I really enjoyed reading it. I liked how you wrote it in the style of a letter, it allowed your reader to really sympathise with the story. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Ayesha you have done a great job! I like the way you described the children as: mischievous Amy and kind Anna.
    Haleema

    ReplyDelete