Friday 22 November 2013

Letter to Philippines

Dear Filipino Child,

We all know how hard it was for you; you are so brave. I’m sure you were so petrified. Some of you have been so hungry for the last week. Everybody feels for you, we hope it doesn’t come again. I know that you have been suffering without water or shelter all of you were heartbroken. You must of been shocked looking at houses being destroyed and people dying you must be furious. However, you must be thankful that you didn’t die. You’ve been amazing so far keep it up hopefully none of your family members have died. BY AB AND AK

1 comment:

  1. AB and AK,

    A fantastic piece of writing.

    I really like some of the language you have used. In particular I like the use of the word 'petrified' and 'furious'.

    You have shown some clear empathy in this blog post. I like the way you have included different emotions. Well done.

    Graeme Team100WC

    ReplyDelete